Orison Legal was established less than 2 years ago. We are pleased to see the firm and its lawyers being recognised in international legal directories in a short span of time.
The Chambers Global Guide 2023 was released on 16 February 2023. We are pleased that the firm appears for a second time in the Guide’s rankings for general business law – see the firm’s profile in the Guide here.
What we value the most is the feedback that the Guide has reported from our clients. The feedback reflects the values on which we build the firm and what we set out to deliver to clients. They include the following:
- “They always respond very quickly and are able to help with any legal issue we have.”
- “They have the required experience and knowledge to handle complex and sophisticated matters.”
- “They deliver clear communications and solutions.”
The firm is also pleased that Rajesh Bucktowonsing and Bilshan Nursimulu are ranked in the Chambers Global Guide 2023 Guide for dispute resolution. The client feedback that is reported on them in the Guide includes the following:
- “[Rajesh] has always given a timely response and helped to resolve all matters addressed to him. He is very experienced and well versed with all laws and regulations and able to tackle any issues and disputes referred to him.”
- “Bilshan has always been very available to help and his advice and guidance are always clear and precise.”
- “We really appreciate working with Bilshan and feel like we are working with a business partner who takes the time to understand our needs, and meets our expectations on speed and quality.”
We are extremely grateful to clients and peers for having taken the time to provide feedback on our work.