Personal data (the ‘Data’) that we may collect from you includes:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Internet cookies (automatically collected); and
- Any other personal information that you may provide to us.
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- When youor your representatives provide us with Data;
- When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means; and
- When you elect to receive marketing communication from us.
Data that is collected automatically
The internet cookies collected by our website when you visit help us make improvements to our website’s content and navigation and includes the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content. The Data collected by our website from your internet cookies is only statistical in nature and does not identify any individual.
Use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us in order to provide you with our legal services and best possible experience when using our website. Specifically, Data will be used by us:
- To fulfil our legal obligations;
- To better manage our relationship with you and our other clients;
- To get relevant information for our internal purposes, for example, website linked statistics;
- To communicate with you in order to keep you informed about major sectoral legal updates; and
- For other legitimate business purposes.
Security of Data
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless we deem your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to restrict us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data, please contact us on [email protected]
Links to other websites